I have over 10 years experience working closely with design-led retail and creative businesses such as as Labour and Wait, Esme Winter, Margaret Howell, Hole & Corner, Mr Porter, Camden Art Centre and Alice Archer.
Working across varied creative roles, I have a unique perspective and understanding of how to create, direct and implement successful design across print, products, interiors and the web.
My multidisciplinary approach is built on crafted, considered, creative direction – helping to shape timeless brands, products and spaces.
As of early 2020, I've been working with Romilly Winter as our shared design practice, Kiln Graphic.
- Full Stack Design + Development
- Specialising in Bespoke Shopify & Static CMS builds
- Creative Direction
- Brand Development
- Co Founder, Kiln Graphic 2020–
- Independent Designer & Developer 2016–
- Co Founder, Esme Winter 2011–
- 2020 –
- 2016 –
- 2011 –
- Design Director, Hole & Corner 2019–20
- Visual Communications, Labour and Wait 2010–
- Project Lead, Fifty High St. 2019–20
- 2019 – 20
- 2010 – 16
- 2019 – 20
- First Class, BA Hons. Illustration,
Bristol UWE 2007–09
- Various Advanced Courses
Super Hi 2018–
- 2007 – 09
- 2018 – 20